Sunday, October 12, 2008

whirlwind of a week

Here is the abstract portrait in process....at the OAEA conference in Florence, Oregon


David got to sing the National Anthem (with the Cantalinas) at the Blazer pre-season game against the Warriors on Tues night (Blazers lost). That was pretty darn exciting, and the group sounded terrific!


This weekend we three (me, Dave, David) went to Florence for the OAEA conference. I spent two days making art, listening to art teachers share their wisdom and enjoying the beautiful weather. We took the long scenic route from Lincoln City south to Florence both going and coming. Once home and in bed I woke up at 2:30am, finally got up at 3:30 and did housework for an hour! Laundry, trash, cleaned the bathroom. Went back to bed and slept for three hours. Crazy.


Tomorrow I have a sub coming to cover my classes while I take a class for teachers at Georgie's (ceramic and clay supply).

No comments: