
Well, I've now played a game of Bunko at my daughter's home this week. Monday night, various women from her Mom's Club gathered for homemade dinner of Wildrice Soup, mixed green salad with feta and apples, bread and Taffee Apple Pizza (one of those Pampered Chef things). soda, wine and beer. We were all ready to have a good time!
I was a bit confused at the beginning, watching the dice tumble and be scooped up quickly, while the player counted her wins. Then we moved tables, switched partners and did the throwing dice thing some more. It was way too much eye-focusing, brain-processing work for me. I'd been up since 5:30am. Eventually, however, I got into the swing of things, and tallied 50-some points during one long roll of the dice!
When I rolled a Bunko (three of a kind in the 'suit') I donned the tiara and fluffy decorated 40DD bra!
I got to take home the $5 I put in the kitty, as well as $5 more for a win/lose ratio of 12/12.
1 comment:
Actually it was pears and blue cheese. :)
And that is the funny thing about Bunco/Bunko - so simple, yet you can be so tired and perhaps tipsy and trying to have a conversation that its hard to remember what you're doing in such a simple game! :) Makes it more fun I think. plus its just a fun way to get to know people, which is why its so big in military communities!
Post a Comment